Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

About this Blog

Hi there! I'm Maan and I'm an aspiring rich Filipina.

I usually blog over at Davao Mommy, but I decided to create a new blog, The Rich Filipina, to be the home and witness of my journey to becoming financially independent.

Yes, I have started the journey already by devouring books, blogs, and all sources of information I can find about personal finance for Filipinos. This is my first step. However, when it comes to the actual journey, I can say that what I am making now are still really tiny baby steps. But we all start from there, don't we?

This is another purpose of this blog: to make me accountable for my actions. I want to be able to document the different steps and milestones I have already achieved until I see myself as what I want to become: a rich Filipina.

No comments:

Post a Comment